Kristen Stewart has taken her particular sense of style to the many red carpets throughout her Spencer press tour this year. Her awards season outfits have been replete with exquisite gowns and cycling shorts that Princess Diana herself would approve of—something the actor and stylist Tara Swennen undoubtedly considered while putting together her combinations. "It's been a terrifying experience to play a woman who, by chance, loves Chanel as much as I do," Stewart says. "Chanel has such a strong sense of art and history, [and] they were the ideal partner to ensure that everything was done correctly." To ensure that it contained the necessary truth, devotion, and honesty."
Stewart maintained her partnership with Chanel Friday night at the 94th Annual Academy Awards, wearing an attire that referenced Princess Diana's pared-back look. Stewart, on the other hand, wanted to put a little bit of herself into the final product this time. She opted for a more modern shorts suit over a formal gown. "I really wanted to be as honest as possible," Stewart recalls, "and not feel like I was relaying someone else's tale, but rather finding my own." "It was my only chance to be myself." I didn't want to feel like I was wearing a costume—I wanted to feel elevated and as if it were a second skin. The appropriate approach was to focus on 'less is more,' and Instead of putting on an armour, let yourself to stand in your own skin."
Stewart's daring attire had a certain polish to it. Stewart donned a custom Chanel black satin jacket and shorts, which she teamed with a white chiffon shirt, which she kept undone in her usual disheveled-cool style, and simple black shoes. "I requested [Chanel designer Virginie Viard] for simplicity," Stewart explains, "and obviously I got the most polished and inspired version of that." "I believe I pushed her in a way she might not have chosen on her own, and she pushed me as well." When you choose a dress from the runway, you feel obligated to do it justice; here, it felt the opposite way."
Stewart wore stunning pieces from Chanel's high jewellery collection, including a jaw-dropping 18-karat white gold necklace with onyx, spinel, and diamonds, to add to the effect. Swennen explains, "We wanted to create a closing design for this tour that was completely Kristen's." "It was a fresh take on a classic design that reflected her personal style."
Stewart's innate attractiveness was emphasised by hair stylist Adir Abergel and makeup artist Jillian Dempsey for the look. Abergel created the grungy, wavy hair look with Virtue hair products and Dyson hair tools. "I wanted a calm, effortless look with superb structure to accentuate Kristen's essence," explains Abergel. "The look was inspired by her natural texture as well as the undone feelings of some of my favourite '90s celebrity looks." Meanwhile, Dempsey wore Chanel cosmetics for a subtle glam look. "It was all about polished flesh tonight," Dempsey says. "A trademark Kristen Stewart look is clean and classic with a clear strength in the eyes." She added a splash of colour with Chanel's Rouge Allure L'Extrait lipstick in 812. in terms of colour "I applied the lipstick in the centre of the lips and blended it out toward the edges to keep it current and natural," she says. "I then secured the lipstick using the Le Crayon Lèvres Longwear Lip Pencil in nude brun and rubbed it into the lip tint."
Stewart is probably looking forward to a break from the spotlight now that her Spencer tour is over. But don't get the wrong idea: her partnership with the French design brand is far from over. In the years to come, the actor says she hopes to create many more memorable looks with Chanel, both on the big screen and on red carpets. "Chanel has been there for me at every pivotal point in my career," Stewart says. "When we produced Clouds of Sils Maria and Personal Shopper with Olivier Assayas, as well as with Pablo Larrain on Spencer, they were quite helpful." I'm curious as to how many films we'll make in the future... I'm hoping there will be a lot more."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog